ISPNSCON 2024 invites free paper / scientific research / abstracts to be presented in the conference. The scientific committee shall review each abstract and the presenters shall be notified of the outcomes and successful authors shall be invited to present poster / papers depending upon originality and appeal of the scientific work.
The abstracts submission starts from: 1st September 2023
The deadline for abstracts submission is: 30th November 2023
2 forms of presentations abstracts will be considered for:
1) Oral presentation (articles/research reports of interesting/ complex cases, ethical/clinical dilemmas in the Expert Panel Discussion Sessions)
2) E Poster presentation during poster presentation tours
1) Abstracts must contain original scientific data collected by the author(s).
2) Language: All abstracts are to be written in English. The Scientific Committee reserves the right to edit abstracts where the English structure makes comprehension difficult.
3) Submission: All abstracts must be submitted via the Online Abstract Portal.
4) Abstracts should be limited to a maximum of 250 words and should include the following:
i) Title of abstract
ii) Names and contact details of author(s) organisation, city /country, email, phone numbers, fax numbers and mailing address.
iii) The abstract must include the following headings clearly: Introduction, Aim, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
iv) You will be notified of receipt of your abstract by email. If you do not receive an email within two weeks of submission or if you have any additional queries, please contact email@example.com
i) Award Paper presentation
i) Free Paper presentation
i) E-Poster presentation
Abstracts will be evaluated by the scientific committee through a blind review process and scored based upon the following criteria:
Pertinence: Originality, Actuality, Useful Results
Structure: Introduction, Aim, Material & Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion
1) The scientific committee reserves the right to make the final decision about abstract acceptance and its scheduling into the program based on topics and time constraints.
2) All abstracts must be prepared using the abstract submission guidelines.
3) Each abstract submission must indicate if the material was published or presented in any prior conferences or if it received any awards.
4) All presenters must register to attend the conference within a maximum of 2 weeks of acceptance of the abstract and be present at the time of the conference.
5) A certificate of appreciation will be given to presenting Author (Only) to honor their presentation.
6) Presenters must not use the session as a marketing opportunity for products\equipment. Important dates: